Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Month 2, Week 3, Day 1 (over again)

Well the only reason I am saying over again is because I had taken a week off from working out. It has been extremely hot out lately and since it was nice out yesterday I felt like working out. Unlike when it is extremely Hot. But I did back and biceps and it felt nice. Especially since my husband bought me a set of resistance bands which from my experience yesterday I need to go to another level up. It was good to workout again after such a long HOT week prior. So at the end of this week I know I said I was going to add another week on before I do my recovery week. I was wrong. I will be doing my recovery week next week. That way I can go and do my 3rd month and see how that goes. I think it will go well this time and then I will start phase 1 over again and add doubles instead if I can do it. I hope I can cause this time it will get harder but I will be doing it in cooler weather instead of HOT weather. Then after Round 2 Phase, 1, 2 & 3 Doubles are over I will go to Round 3 Phase 1, 2 & 3 Lean. I have been doing the classic round to loose weight. Once this is over I hope I will loose more weight in Round 2 Phases for the doubles. And More wight to loose in round 3 Phases till I reach my goal of 130-135 pound by next spring. I hope I get there soon cause I don't want to be FAT any more. This is not pretty nor funny any more. It Was fun while it lasted but not any more. It is hard work and a LONG bumpy and challenging road ahead to get to my ideal weight. But enough of that. I had fun yesterday doing back & biceps. Now it is time for Plyometrics. Lets hope I am not too out of shape to finish this DVD. I don't want to have to press pause in the middle again. Have a blessed day!!! Post again soon. Muah!!! Keep up the good work if you are working out! Keep pressing play or going to the gym, drink plenty of water and BRING IT, Do your best and forget the rest!!! Have a blessed day! I wan to hear results of how you are loosing weight. Remember to comment and keep me posted. <3 yall

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Page views